07 – 13 June 2024
BLISS retreat, with Catherine Weston
Reconnect with your body through explorative dynamic and restful practises, with breath work, sensory journey and Nidra to refresh the mind. Hikes to recharge and connect with the stunning Ibizan nature. Delicious and nutritional food cooked by our in-house team.
A bespoke retreat experience in collaboration with Catherine Weston
A warm welcome awaits you as you enter the large scenic gardens filled with olive trees and colourful Ibizan plants that surround this luxuriously cosy home from home.
The house is furnished with guests in mind, private but not isolated, spacious yet inclusive, with beautiful large outdoor areas, dedicated yoga and wellness spaces and meditation shala. There is a large pool with plenty of sun loungers, seating and umbrellas to keep you cool in the shade.
A serene dedicated treatment area is set aside where therapists can enhance your stay with pampering, holistic treatments including facials, massages and reiki.
The beaches of Cala Llonga and Cala Olivera are just 3km away and if you choose to spend a full day at the beach, a personal picnic is provided to keep you nourished until dinner, so you won’t go hungry.
Enjoy alfresco dining at mealtimes, on a long bespoke dining table under a covered terrace that overlooks the garden.
Meals are created around seasonal menus for maximum nutrition, made from locally sourced and home grown produce. Think colourful, tasty, nutritious feasts, beautifully presented and catered to all individual dietary requirements.
Coffees, juices, herbal teas and infusions, water, snacks and fruit are available throughout the day.
All bedrooms are ensuite with stunning views. Bed linen is 100% linen or organic cotton, cool to sleep in on the hotter nights and warm on the cooler days. The individual bathrooms have complimentary pure, natural skincare for guests to use. Each room is air conditioned and a small fridge is provided for anything you want to stay cool. Bedrooms are a collection of large double rooms, twin rooms and triple rooms, with single occupancy option on request.
There will be daily yoga and meditation, including soulful vinyasa flow, restorative practices, breathwork, fascia release movement to improve suppleness, self care tools to help and inspire overall wellbeing.
Enjoy guided hikes and a complimentary holistic taster treatment, with the choice of facial, body massage or energy healing.
There are additional activities on the island if you want to venture more including boat trips, SUP, Es Vedra at sunset and exploring the hippy market shopping in nearby Ibiza town or Santa Eulalia which are both approx 10-15 minutes drive away.
If relaxing by the pool or at the beach with a good book is more your thing there is no expectation for you to do more. This is your time to “do you”.
What is included
- 6-nights accommodation in beautiful enchanting, luxury Ibizan mansion (shared or solo basis)
- Complimentary natural toiletries
- 2 x yoga practices daily
- Guided mindfulness and breath work (pranayama) daily
- Hikes in the stunning nature
- Breakfast, lunch & 3-course dinner. Locally grown, seasonal and nutritious yumminess
- Totally blissful 30min holistic taster treatment
- Complimentary goodie bag
- Plenty of love, laughter and support from our team
Flights and airport transfers (we can help you to arrange these)
Additional treatments and therapies
Your travel insurance
Extra nights at the villa 120€ (possible to book on B&B basis pre-and post retreat dates)
- from 3pm – we are ready to welcome you
- welcome drink and healthy snack
- settle in the villa
- 5.30pm welcome meeting
- 6pm gentle yoga to stretch travel muscles and ground ourselves to the island
- 8pm welcome dinner
- daily cleansing ritual – herbal infusion – power shot
- 8 – 10am flow yoga practice with mindfulness
- fresh seasonal juice or smoothie
- 10.30am breakfast
- 12noon free time or we leave for a hike
- 2pm lunch
- fruit and snacks available self service between meals
- 4pm afternoon workshop or free time
- 6:00pm-7:30pm yin or restorative yoga session
- 7:45pm dinner
We have limited number of spaces for non-yogi partners, please enquire.
Prices per person 6 nights fully inclusive retreat